Like Fireball Whiskey, Minus The Embarrassment
A few years ago a friend and legal advisor shared his recipe for a spicy butter coffee – a smidge of finely ground red pepper added at the end, dusted on like a bit of cinnamon. The result was warm, sweet and invigorating – perfect the break the chill of an icy Mid-Atlantic Nor’easter, or to smoke out Philadelphia’s summer swelter. We use ground chipotle pepper to give Hotchi Machi a signature smokey sweet spice.
The Highest Quality Ingredients of Any Butter Coffee
Make your butter coffee with the highest quality ingredients:
- Ghee made from 100% grass-fed, organic and non-GMO butter, from Lancaster County, PA
- Organic, wet-milled, virgin coconut oil
- Pharmaceutical-grade MCT oil
- Whole powdered milk from pasture-raised goats
- Organic cocoa butter
- Organic Dutch Process cocoa powder
- Organic Ground Chipotle Powder
- Read more about our Ingredients and Nutritional Facts
Ready Anywhere, Any Time, in No Time
Start enjoying a rich, satisfying, latte-like beverage. Make it anywhere, any time. You don’t need a blender or high-speed mixer, just mix fatCoffee® with coffee or tea in a tightly-sealed water bottle or thermos, shake for 30 seconds, pour and enjoy!
Each package contains:
- 8 1-oz servings of fatCoffee, ready to mix with the hot beverage of your choice (but probably coffee, although just hot water will do as well!)
A Word About “Natural Flavors”
All of our flavors use whole, natural flavors, but the term “natural flavors” can mean almost anything when it comes to food. In the case of fatCoffee Hotchi Machi (Chipotle Chocolate), the flavors come from real, whole, un-adulterated ground chipotle peppers. Nothing artificial, nothing “extracted”, nothing “synthesized” or “derived from.” Want to know for sure? Just look in the bottom of your cup when you’re done.