Seasonally-Available, Whether You Like it or Not
We used to make this available year-round, assuming that it was best to “give the people what they wanted”. Buuuuut…. the fact is, you can’t have a thing be special, and have it all the time. So, late in the summer, when the weather in Philadelphia insists on remaining above 75 degrees well into September, we gather up our spices and start to make Pumpkin Spice fatCoffee. Unlike those others mass-market chains, though – we use actual, ground, spices. So you get the benefits of real cinnamon, ginger, all-spice and nutmeg, and no weird extracts or “natural” flavorings.
The Highest Quality Ingredients of Any Butter Coffee
Make your butter coffee with the highest quality ingredients:
- Ghee made from 100% grass-fed, organic and non-GMO butter, from Lancaster County, PA
- Organic, wet-milled, virgin coconut oil
- Pharmaceutical-grade MCT oil
- Whole powdered milk from pasture-raised goats
- Organic cocoa butter
- Organic ground vanilla bean
- Organic Ground Cinnamon, Organic Ground Ginger, Organic Ground Nutmeg and Organic Ground All Spice
- Read more about our Ingredients and Nutritional Facts
Ready Anywhere, Any Time, in No Time
Start enjoying a rich, satisfying, latte-like beverage. Make it anywhere, any time. You don’t need a blender or high-speed mixer, just mix fatCoffee® with coffee or tea in a tightly-sealed water bottle or thermos, shake for 30 seconds, pour and enjoy!
Each package contains:
- 8 1-oz servings of fatCoffee, ready to mix with the hot beverage of your choice (but probably coffee, although just hot water will do as well!)
A Word About “Natural Flavors”
All of our flavors use whole, natural flavors, but the term “natural flavors” can mean almost anything when it comes to food. In the case of fatCoffee Pumpkin Spice, the flavors come from real, whole, un-adulterated ground spices. Nothing artificial, nothing “extracted”, nothing “synthesized” or “derived from.” Want to know for sure? Just look in the bottom of your cup when you’re done.