Our Milk-Free blend substitutes Organic Powdered Coconut Milk for our Grass-Fed Powdered Goats Milk (it still has ghee, or clarified butter, in it. I said “a little break”, not “a total break.”)
If you don’t like the taste of goat milk, avoid milk entirely, or just want a nice change from regular fatCoffee, this is a great alternative.
The goats will appreciate it, too.
* Buttermas (or, as they say in Spanish, Buttermás – which, loosely-translated means, “more butter”) is an ancient holiday tradition which just so happens to straddle American Thanksgiving. It begins on the Saturday before Thanksgiving, and ends on the Friday after, encompassing one full week of rich, thick, buttery goodness.
Join us as we celebrate the 7 Days of Buttermas:
- Day 1: The Thanking of All Ruminants
- Day 2: To Every Thing, There is a Churn
- Day 3: The Coating of the Super-heated Kernels
- Day 4: The Crumbling of the Butter Cookies (Paleo Edition)
- Day 5: The Making of Omelettes (CIA Operative Edition)
- Day 6: The Kramering of the Turkey
- Day 7: The Hoarding of fatCoffee for Winter